The New York International Fringe Festival is now FringeNYC + FringeBYOV, powered by the FringeNYC Alumni Association! This burgeoning cooperative of former participants, volunteers and staff from across FringeNYC’s first twenty years is now accepting members – and membership definitely has its benefits!
ONLY FringeNYC Alumni Association Members get invited to attend FringeNYC staffing events like Director Speed Dates, and ACR / Stage Manager Meet & Greet. FringeNYC Alumni Association members also have opportunities to volunteer to make the festival happen, and in doing so, earn points toward valuable rewards (like eblast inclusion, discounts, and comp tickets).
ONLY current members of the FringeNYC Alumni Association can register their October Outer Borough show as a stand-alone FringeBYOV (bring your own venue) show. Register by August 13th and pay only a $300 marketing fee per show (not performance) to receive:
- Your show listed on the online show listings pages here
- Your show listed in the Official Program Guide (distributed by Time Out NY on October 3rd) like this one
- Discount on further display advertising in the Official Program Guide
- Teaser opportunities for your show every weekend in September
- We do your ticketing (you book your venue, set your ticket prices, decide performance schedule, etc.).
- You keep all your box office income.
- Your FringeBYOV show is eligible for the “Borough Best Award” – each borough’s winner receives a slot in FringeNYC ‘19
BUT FIRST, you need to be a member of the FringeNYC Alumni Association. Annual membership in the FringeNYC Alumni Association is $40, and current members can register multiple FringeBYOV shows.